Daily2oon SE: ThreeStar Daily2oon SE: ThreeStar

Haha

I had so much fun playing this. I love point n' click adventures, and I thought it was hilarious how often I ended up dying. It made me want to make my own adventure game.
The music went along with it very well too I think.
Is twostar in there somewhere or did you not get around to him?

ThreeStar responds:

TwoStar's in there, but there's no real way you can get to him unless you right click and hit play some time in the movie. You found SixStar though, right?

Three

Doodad Drop Doodad Drop

Addictive

I've seen a lot of this type of game, but I really like the way this one turned out. Since they fall fast, it made the game more challenging. I look forward to seeing more of these games.

Nyrdl Madness Nyrdl Madness

Very nice.

Great game. I loved the gameplay and the music but the thing that I liked the most was the graphics. Keep up the good work.

Musical Lantern Musical Lantern

Very cool.

I loved how everything went right along with the music. Very fun gameplay too.

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

OMG

Best... Gaem... evfar...

Torture Chamber Torture Chamber

Good Time Waster.

It kept me busy for a while. I guess there's nothing more fun than smashing a stick man into walls. The sound stopped after a while, but that's my only complaint.

3D Join the Dots 3D Join the Dots

Neat!

That was really cool! It wasn't very attention grabbing, and some music would be nice, but it was really fun to play around with. It was a really cool game.

The Cave Escape The Cave Escape

Not bad

It was OK, not the best I played but I find these cave games so addictive that I can't help but rate high. Nice music too.

RedactedProfile responds:

Thanks for the comment dude :)

PT Racer 3 PT Racer 3

Not very fun at all

I didn't like it at all, the steering was weird and whenever I crashed into another car, even if he hit me from behind, I was pulled back through his car and slowed down. I liked all the cars and levels, but it really wasn't fun to play.

Treaty Thieve Treaty Thieve

Fun game.

It was a really nice game. It was simple and a bit repetitive, but I couldn't stop playing it. Nice job.